We are recruiting for personal trainers for East Ham Leisure Centre.
The positions are due to commence on the 3rd of April 2017.
The position is self employed and delivered on a commissions basis where the personal trainer will receive approximately 75% of the sessions rate. There is no Gym rent applicable.
Trainers will be required to deliver approximately 5 hours of group sessions/ seminars per week.
As a Personal Trainer you will:
- Be required to make members feel better about themselves, moving members towards their goals and track results.
- Be able to deliver group classes and seminars.
- Hold a minimum Health & Fitness qualification of CIMSPA L3.
- Have a desire to grow a PT business.
- Be target-driven and be committed to achieving results.
Other benefits/ support from Top Local Trainer.
- Zero Gym Rent
- Business skills and personal training sales training.
- Unlimited access to TLT Pro Coaching.
- Unlimited mentoring.
- Online and onsite marketing private.
- Public liability insurance.
- Gym membership.
- Free / Discounted CPD courses.
- Training on how to become a Stress Less Coach.