Many people think that they don’t have enough time for the gym and that workouts take too long. So try this fat burning circuit 4 mornings a week. It’ll get you fitter, stronger and help you drop body fat while increasing lean muscle. Not only that but it should take you less than 30 minutes!
- Front squat 8-12 reps: Maintain elbows in line with the horizon and focus on TVA activation (core).
- Chins parallel grip 8-12 reps: Ideally close parallel grip and lower under control.
- Swiss ball dumbbell chest press 8-12 reps: Semi supinated grip and ball needs to be on the shoulder blades.
- Dumbbell bent over row with trunk rotation single arm: Pronated grip and focus on a straight spine.
- One arm dumbbell push press 8-12 reps: Be careful not to lose control when above the head and keep the weight slightly in front of you.
Complete all non stop in circuit fashion pushing to reach muscle fatigue within the rep range given. Have 1 minute rest and then repeat for a total of 5 circuits!
Have a great workout!
Rupert Hambly Health and Performance team